Amarone Della Valpolicella Clasico DOC Riserva Montefante - 2010
From the vineyard of the same name, on the hills of Valpolicella Classica, comes this noble Amarone that, due to its high quality and its extraordinary elegance, we have promoted as a reserve wine. The soil, the microclimate and the selection of drying grapes used, all contribute to the richness of aromas and to the vigorous structure of this wine.
AMARONE DELLA VALPOLICELLA CLASSICO DOC RISERVA MONTEFANTE 2010
45% Corvina, 30% Corvinone, 15% Rondinella, 5% Molinara, 5% Dindarella
Castelrotto hills in the Valpolicella Classica region
24 months in Slavonian oak barrels, 24 months in barrique, following ageing in the bottle
Garnet red color. Intense aroma of jam and raspberry, mulberry and plums in alcohol, spicy of pepper, coriander and cinnamon. Complex on the palate, harmonic, winning, with an incredible roundness and sweet tannins.
Excellent with red meats and mature and spicy cheeses
- Gold Medal + The Indigenous Grape Varieties Trophy - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2015
- Decanter World Wine Award 2015: Silver Medal
- Premio Veronelli 2016: 3 Stelle, 92 Points
- Vini Buoni d’Italia 2016: 4 Stars
- Vini d’Italia Gambero Rosso 2016: 2 Bicchieri
- Annuario Dei Migliori Vini Italiani Luca Maroni 2016: 92 points